For us, it’s about taking standard dental care and elevating it to the next level. With our Galileos 3-D Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT) imaging system with CEREC integration, we revitalize certain dental services and bring the advanced care of the latest dental innovations right to our patients.
The Galileos 3-D Scanner:
- Transforms the way we deliver dental care
- Makes the placement of dental implants easier with pinpoint accuracy
- Detects cavities that can’t be seen with the naked eye
- Diagnoses jaw joint (TMJ) issues
- Create precise impressions for Invisalign therapy
- Assess a patient’s airway for diagnosis of sleep apnea
The Galileos Scanner is a perfectly safe way to get a high resolution digital x-ray in a short amount of time. It only takes about 14 seconds for the scanner to render the 3-D image, which makes it quicker to assess your situation and begin treatment.
While emitting less radiation than traditional x-rays, the Galileos scanner offers a clear image of facial bones and nerves, allowing customization of procedures and treatments to minimize pain and facilitate faster healing.
CEREC is a CAD/CAM system that creates high-quality ceramic restorations while you wait. The process is simple, safe, and convenient, and when paired with our Galileos scanning technology, you can get the smile aesthetic you’ve always wanted with less time spent in the dental chair.
See how we use this technology to change the way you receive traditional dental care.